Thursday, January 1, 2009

Celebrating Christmas with our Utah clan!

We had a fun afternoon of sledding . . . here is Ryker with Blake.

Tori & Christa with Blake and Gracie.

Blake ridding the tube by himself!

He was having the time of his life - he never stopped smiling!

Grandma with Blake.


It just goes to prove that your never too old to go tubing with your grandkids.

Mommy and Blake ready, set, go!!!

Gracie doesn't take a bad picture . . . the little cutie pie.


Blake having fun in the snow (before his little accident with a tree)

After the crash with the trunk of a tree - nothing that a little ice cream wont' cure.


Grandma with Gracie.



4 comments:

Briana said...

Looks like you had fun in Utah! I can't wait to see little Brown cutie pies... soon I hope.

Vanessa said...

cute pics! Nice to see you have updated. :)
Looks like you had a great time in Utah!

kirk n stacy said...

Some Precious moments captured. So Fun!

the organic kitchen said...

Hi Whitmores! I Hope you don't mind that I blog surfed my way to you! Everyone looks great! Brenna made an absolutely beautiful bride! I can't believe she grew up! I still think she is 8, like she was when we moved out of that ward!!! And all the grandbabies are darling.... still waiting... impatiently! Check us out at thespikerfamily.blogspot.com